The city of Varanasi is very much helpful in providing people with the best experience of spirituality in the state of Uttar Pradesh. This particular ancient city is continuously in existence for some 28,00 years and still counting because this is considered to be one of the holiest places for the Hindus. Devotees across the globe are very much interested to visit this particular place so that they can break free from the cycle of rebirth and can refine upon death very successfully. The manifestation associated with this particular city will be always helpful in providing people with easy access to the best-in-class facilities in terms of spirituality. Hence, visiting this particular city is definitely worth it and further planning out the stay options in the form of Varanasi hotels is a good idea.
Following are some of the major places to be visited in the city of Varanasi:
- River Ganga: This particular river has been perfectly named after the Hindu goddess Ganga and is one of the most important natural sites in entire India. River Ganga extends southeast from the Himalayas to the north to the Bay of Bengal. Hindus come to the city of Varanasi to purify themselves by taking the bath in the holy river Ganga and further there are dozens of GHATS in Varanasi that people can visit. Walking up early and taking a sunrise cruise over this particular river is the best opportunity of enjoying a lot in this particular city. In the afternoon or in the evening people can very easily enjoy easy access to the floating wood filled with fresh flowers and a candle so that everyone can release it into the river Ganga to enjoy the blissful experience very successfully.
- ASSI GHAT: This particular place is known as one of the most important and famous places in the city of Varanasi because this is a Sivalingam which is the perfect representative of the Hindu sacred figtree. Hundreds of pilgrims visit this particular place to worship Lord Shiva after raising into the river Ganga. At this particular place, people can very easily have access to morning yoga in combination with live music every day so that everyone can enjoy the Ganga Aarti performance here every evening as well without any kind of doubt. This particular place is likely smaller and more intimate in comparison to other options available in the city.
- Manikarnika Ghat: This particular place is also very much famous in the city of Varanasi and people from different kinds of areas across the globe come here to see the cremation of close for a piece of the ground. While profound the experience is not the fate of the heart but is also a tourist attraction in the traditional sense. It is very much vital for people to remember their limits and be very much respectful so that there is no chance of taking any kind of photos at the time of the funeral or any other kind of related things. Understanding different kinds of ritual characteristics in this particular case are equally important for people to avoid any kind of problem throughout the process of visiting this particular area.
- Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple:Hindu pilgrims are very much interested to visit this particular place because this is a very sacred attraction in the city of Varanasi. The best part of this particular place is that it is only 4 km away from the Varanasi Junction railway station and people can very easily enjoy access to the place whose nickname is the Golden Temple. This is plated in some 800 kg of pure gold and the distinctive design of this particular Temple is also very much helpful and inspiring to the architecture of hundreds of temples across India. In this particular case, people need to be clear about different kinds of strict security measures across the complex which make sure that tourists have to stash their cameras, phone and other belongings in a rentable local nearby to avoid any kind of problem.
- Banaras Hindu University: This particular place is known as the central component of the identity of Varanasi and has been in existence since the year 1916. This is a very well-respected public university and is home to more than 25,000 students which makes it one of the most important universities in Asia. There is no hill station near this particular place but if individuals are interested to go for an escape from the crowds and busy city then People can easily visit this 1300-acre campus in the city of Varanasi. This particular campus is also having easy access to the new Vishwanath Temple which is very much famous in the entire city visit us in this particular city can also visit the Bharat Kala Bhavan which is a cultural institution to enjoy the spectacular collection of miniature paintings.
- Ruchika Art Gallery: If the individuals are lovers of earth and visiting this particular place is definitely worth it for them to enjoy the vibrant collection of paintings which will be getting the energy of Varanasi in the form of different kinds of paintings which have been painted in the rainbow of colours. This particular place is also very much helpful in providing people with easy access to souvenir shopping for their loved ones who could not make it for the trip to the city of Varanasi.
- Sri Durga Temple: Whenever individuals are interested to carry out spiritual activities very professionally then going with the option of visiting the Shri Durga Temple is considered to be a great idea to pay the tribute to the Goddess Durga. This particular temple is 300 years old and has been painted red from top to bottom. The nickname of this particular temple is the monkey temple which gives a clue about the creatures which people can find out swinging around this particular area.
Hence, planning out the stay options in the form of Varanasi hotels is a good idea and visiting the city of Varanasi is always a great approach on the behalf of people so that they can have easy access to a place which is full of spirituality and purity.