Shilpa Shinde Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Boyfriend, Bra Size, Family & More. Shilpa Shinde is an Indian Television Actress. She was born on 28 August 1977 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Shilpa Shinde works in Hindi Television Industry.
Shilpa Shinde Age 40 Years Old. Her Father named not known, works as an Advocate and her mother named not known. Shilpa Shinde Completed Her Graduation in Psychology. She is unmarried. Shilpa Shinde in a relationship with Actor Romit Raj. She is Hindu by Religion and her Nationality Indian & Star Sign Virgo. Let’s Read Rukmini Maitra & Nadia Hussain Wikis.
Shilpa Shinde Height is 5 ft 2 in (157 cm) and Weight 56 Kg (123 lbs). Her Body Measurements 35-27-35 Inches. Shilpa Shinde Bra Size 35B, Waist 27 Inches, and Hip 35 Inches. Her Feet Size 8 (US) and Dress Size 4 (US). Shilpa Shinde Wiki has Black Color Hair and Black Color Eye.
Shilpa Shinde Wiki was made her screen debut in Television Serial Kabhi Aaye Na Judaai (2001-2003). She is very famous for TV Serials Chidiya Ghar, Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai, and Meher. Shilpa Shinde last saw as Angoori Bhabhi in TV Series Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai! (2015-2016).
Shilpa Shinde Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Boyfriend, Bra Size, Family
|Shilpa Shinde Wiki||Shilpa Shinde Wiki|
|Real Name||Shilpa Shinde|
|Age (As 2018)||40 Years|
|Date of Birth||28 August 1977|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Debut TV: Kabhi Aaye Na Judaai (2001)
|Height, Weight & Body Measurements|
|Height in Centimeters||158 cm|
|Height in meters||1.58 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 2″|
|Weight in Kilograms||56 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||123 lbs|
|Waist Size||27 Inches|
|Hip Size||35 Inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Family and Relatives|
|Father||Not Known (Advocate)|
|Affairs, Boyfriends, and Marital Status|
|Boyfriends||Romit Raj (Actor)|
|Husband/ Spouse||Not Known|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Psychology|
|College/ University||Not Available|
|Favorites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actor||Sachin Khedekar|
|Favorite Actress||Not Available|
|Favorite Color||White and yellow|
|Favorite Food||Not Available|
|Favorite Movie||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|House Address||Not Available|
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|Email Id||Not Available|
This is the latest information about Shilpa Shinde Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Boyfriend, Bra Size, Family.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shilpa Shinde Wiki
- Does Shilpa Shinde smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shilpa Shinde drink alcohol?: Yes
- Shifting to TV proved to be the right move for her as she became part of many hit shows, such as – ‘Miss India’, ‘Hatim’, and ‘Sanjeevani’, ‘Shilpa Shinde Wiki’.
- She rose to fame with her role of ‘Angoori’ in &TV’s popular comedy serial ‘Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain.’
- In 2015, her role of ‘Angoori’ earned her the ‘Indian Telly Award’ for the Best Actress in a Comic Role.
- She did an item song called “Maro Line” in the film ‘Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi’ (2017), after which she was trolled on social media for her overweight.
- In 2017, she entered the ‘Bigg Boss 11‘ house and fought with Vikas Gupta on stage which left even Salman Khan speechless.
- Shilpa knew his fellow ‘Bigg Boss 11’ contestant Vikas Gupta before they entered the Bigg Boss house.
- On 14th January 2018, Shilpa Shinde Wiki was declared the winner of ‘Bigg Boss 11’
- She is an ardent devotee of Shirdi’s Sai Baba and Lord Ganesha.
- She was in a serious relationship with her Zee TV’s serial Maaya’s co-star Romit Raj, but their marriage was called off due to some issue.
- Shilpa started her career with a negative role in the film ‘Bhabhi’ (1999).
- Her family was initially unhappy with her decision to enter the film industry.
- Initially, she did a couple of Telugu films, but unfortunately, they were shelved, after which she tried her luck in the TV industry.
- Once she faced a severe migraine attack on the sets of ‘Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain’, but despite that, she continued her shooting.
Thanks For Reading Shilpa Shinde Wiki…