Shikhar Dhawan Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More. Shikhar Dhawan is an Indian International Cricketer. Shikhar Dhawan was born on 5 December 1985 in Delhi, India. Shikhar was born into a middle-class Punjabi family with roots in Ludhiana. He is Former Cricketer of Indian National Team, who best known for Opening Batsman.
Shikhar Dhawan Age 33 Years Old. His Father Mahendra Pal Dhawan and His Mother Sunaina Dhawan. He has a sister Shreshta Dhawan. Shikhar Dhawan is married to Ayesha Mukherjee. His wife is 10 years older than him. The couple blessed with a son, Zoravar and two step-daughters Rhea and Aliyah. His wife Ayesha Mukherji who was settled in Australia was introduced to him by their common friend Harbhajan Singh on Facebook. Later, they both got into a relationship and got married. His wife Ayesha is half-Bengali and half-British, who hails from Melbourne, Australia. She has 2 children with her first husband and 1 child with Shikhar Dhawan. He is Hindu by Religion, Sun Sign Sagittarius and Nationality Indian.
Shikhar Dhawan Height 5 ft 11 in (179 cm) and Weight 71 Kg (156 Pounds). His Body Measurements are 40-34-13 Inches. Shikhar Dhawan Chest Size 40 Inches, Waist Size 34 Inches and Biceps Size 13 Inches. He has Black Color Hair and Brown Color Eye. Shikhar Dhawan has got 4 tattoos on his body in the left shoulder, right shoulder, biceps, back. You may read Ritika Sajdeh, Rohit Sharma, MS Dhoni, Sakshi Dhoni Wiki & Biography.
Shikhar Dhawan Net Worth is $1 Million. He plays as Left-handed Batsman and Right-arm Off Break Occasional Bowler. Shikhar Dhawan was made his cricket debut ODI match in 2010 against Australia. He currently plays for Sunrisers Hyderabad in Indian Premier League since 2013 to Present.
Shikhar Dhawan Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Shikhar Dhawan Wiki|
|Real Name||Shikhar Dhawan|
|Nickname(s)||Gabbar, Jatt Ji, Daddy D|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Left-handed Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 180 cm
in meters– 1.80 m
in feet inches– 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 80 kg
in pounds– 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||ODI– 20 October 2010 against Australia at Visakhapatnam
Test– 14 March 2013 against Australia at Mohali
T20– 4 June 2011 against West Indies at Port of Spain
|Jersey Number||#25, 16 (India)
|Domestic/State Team||Deccan Chargers, Delhi, Delhi Daredevils, India A, Mumbai Indians, Sunrisers Hyderabad|
|Coach/Mentor(s)||Tarak Sinha, Madan Sharma|
|Favourite Shot||Cut shot|
|Records (main ones)||• The leading run scorer in any Under-19 World Cup (505 runs from 7 innings in 2004).
• The fastest to reach 1000 runs in ICC ODI tournaments (16 innings).
• The 2nd-highest individual score in a List A match (248 runs off 150 balls for India A against South Africa A at Pretoria).
• Shikhar Dhawan and David Warner became the 1st opening pair to score more than 2000 runs in the IPL.
• The 97th batsman overall to score a century on his Test debut (187 runs against Australia in 2013).
• The fastest century ever on Test debut (187 runs off 85 balls against Australia in 2013).
• Most runs by an Indian player in the 2015 ICC World Cup (412 runs in 8 innings).
• The 1st ever cricketer to get 2 consecutive golden bats at ICC Champions Trophy.
• Shikhar Dhawan and Rohit Sharma made a record opening partnership in T20 internationals (158 runs) for any wicket, against New Zealand in 2017.
• The 1st Indian batsman (9th overall) to score a century in 100th ODI (against South Africa in 2018).
|Awards/Achievements||2004– Player of the Tournament in the Under-19 World Cup
2013– Man of the Series in the ICC Champions Trophy
|Career Turning Point||His performance for the India Blue in the 2010 Challengers Trophy, after which he was included in the ODI series against Australia.|
|Date of Birth||5 December 1985|
|Age (as in 2018)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|School||St. Mark’s Senior Secondary Public School, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||12th standard|
|Address||A bungalow in Delhi and Melbourne|
|Hobbies||Doing yoga, Swimming, Reading, Playing table tennis and badminton|
|Tattoo(s)||Right hand– Arjuna, the character from Mahabharat, Lord Shiva, and Baba Deep Singh (one of the most honoured honored Sikh history)
Left biceps– “Carpe Diem” written
Right shoulder– A tribal design
Left calf– A bird with a leafless tree
Left forearm– His wife’s name written “Ayesha”
Tattoos Photo & Details: Shikhar Dhawan tattoos
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ayesha Mukherjee (Former Kickboxer)|
|Marriage Date||30 October 2012|
|Marriage Place||Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|Wife/Spouse||Ayesha Mukherjee (m. 2012-present)|
|Children||Son– Zoravar (born in 2014)
Daughters– Rhea (Step-daughter), Aliyah (Step-daughter)
|Parents||Father– Mahendra Pal Dhawan
Mother– Sunaina Dhawan
Sister– Shreshta (Younger)
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||Sachin Tendulkar, Andy Flower|
|Favourite Cricket Ground||Lord’s Cricket Ground, London|
|Favourite Food||Butter chicken|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Aamir Khan, Sylvester Stallone|
|Favourite Actress||Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite Film||Rocky (1976)|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Wadali brothers (Puranchand & Pyarelal)|
|Favourite Song(s)||“Mawa Thandiya Chava” by Gurdas Maan
“Sai” by Satinder Sartaj
|Favourite Book(s)||Blink by Malcolm Gladwell, The Secret by Rhonda Byrne|
|Car Collection||Marcedes GL350 CDI|
|Bike Collection||Suzuki GSX 1300R Hayabusa, Royal Enfield|
|Salary (as in 2018)||Retainer Fee– ₹7 crore
Test Fee– ₹15 lakh
ODI Fee– ₹6 lakh
T20 Fee– ₹3 lakh
IPL 11– ₹5.2 crore
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹75 crore|
|Social Media Profile|
This is the latest information about Shikhar Dhawan Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shikhar Dhawan
- Does Shikhar Dhawan smoke?: No
- Does Shikhar Dhawan drink alcohol?: Yes
- The same year, he scored a century in a U-15 school tournament.
- When he joined the club, he was more of a wicket-keeper than a batsman.
- While he was playing domestic cricket, there was a time when he was continually overlooked by the selectors, which frustrated him so much that he wanted to quit playing cricket.
- On his ODI debut, he got out on a “duck” and scored a “century” on his Test debut.
- He was selected ahead of Virender Sehwag on his Test debut, and he fully justified his selection by hitting the fastest century on Test debut — in just 85 balls.
- His Ghajini haircut, curved mustache, and the way he twirls his mustache is a trendsetter among the youths.
- On 29 December 2017, when he, along with his family was traveling to Cape Town to play against South Africa, his wife and kids were stopped at Dubai airport from boarding the flight as they weren’t having birth certificates for the kids.