Wiki & Biography
Shashaa Tirupati is an Indo-Canadian Playback Singer, songwriter, motivational speaker, theatre actor and voice-over artist of Indian origin. Shashaa Tirupati was born on 21 December 1987 in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India. Shashaa Tirupati Wiki was famous for working for Bollywood and South Indian Music Industries. She studied Symbiosis College, Pune, India & Simon Fraser University to completed MBA in Marketing. Read More Shashaa Tirupati Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography & More.
Age & Family
Shashaa Tirupati age is 31 Years Old (as 2019). Her Father Name, Mother names are not known. Shashaa Tirupati is unmarried and she not dating anyone. She belongs to a Hindu family. Shashaa Tirupati Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius. Read More Manya Narang, Barkha Singh, Sameksha Singh & Shashaa Tirupati Wiki.
Shashaa Tirupati Height 5 feet 4 inch (163 cm) and Weight 54 Kg (119 Pounds). Her Body Measurements are 33-28-33 inches. Shashaa Tirupati waist size 28 inch and hip size 33 inch. She has black color hair and black color eyes.
|Wiki, Height, Age, Family, Husband, Biography & More|
Shashaa Tirupati started her singing career with Bollywood with her song ‘Rang De’ from the Hindi film ‘Bumm Bumm Bole’. She has sung by many songs for Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam Movies. Shashaa Tirupati notable songs like, Maya Maya Na Nuve Na, Kya Kahoon Janeman, Aaina, Anolkhi Vaat, Motorcycle, Mechanical Soundariye, Endhira Logathu, Oru Veettil, Kankad, Kanha, Radha, Aanandam etc. Shashaa Tirupati won the National Film Award for Best Female Playback Singer as well as the Filmfare Award for the Tamil song “Vaan Varuvaan” from Kaatru Veliyidai. She also has done many cover song.
New Cover Out! Here's the full video of Tere Bin Nai Lagda. Do share!
Posted by Shashaa Tirupati on Wednesday, September 5, 2018
- Does Shashaa Tirupati smoke: Not Known
- Does Shashaa Tirupati drink alcohol: Not Known
- Tirupati was born in Srinagar, India and split her time between Canada and India while growing up.
- While pursuing her undergraduate studies, Tirupati continued to perform at festivals and solo concerts. She later left school to pursue a career in Bollywood playback singing in Mumbai.
- She even performed at the BRICS Summit 2016 held in Goa.
- She is also the voice behind Bollywood hits such as: “The Humma Song” from OK Jaanu.