Shama Sikander Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Family, Biography & More. Shama Sikander was born on 4 August 1979 in Makrana, Rajasthan, India. Shama Sikander is an Indian Film Actress, Model, a Reality Show Contestant And a Tv Show Host.
Shama Sikander Father name is Sikander Ali Gesawat, Mother name is Gulshan, Brother name is Khalid Sikander, Rizwan Sikander (Actor) And Sister name are Salma Sikander. She is Unmarried and Boyfriend name is Alexx O’Neill, James Milliron.
Shama Sikander is 38 Years old. Shama Sikander Body Measurements 30-28-34 Inches. Shama Sikander Bra Size 30B, Waist Size 28 Inches, and Hip Size 34 Inches. Shama Sikander Height 5’ 6” to 168 cm and Weight 57 Kg to 154 lbs. She Dresses Size 4 (US) Shoe Size 8 (US). Shama Sikander has Black Color Hair and Dark Brown Color Eye.
Shama Sikander College Name Roshan Taneja School of Acting, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India & Educational Qualifications Graduate. She is Debut Film Name Prem Aggan (1998) And Tv Serial Yeh Meri Life Hai (2003) & her Father Name Sikander Ali Gesawat, Mother Gulshan, Brothers Khalid Sikander, Rizwan Sikander (Actor) & Sister Salma Sikander. She is Favourite Actress Deepika Padukone And Boyfriend Alexx O’Neill, Fiance James Milliron.
Shama Sikander Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Family, Biography & More
|Shama Sikander Wiki|
|Real Name||Shama Sikander Gesawat|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||5’ 6” (168 cm)|
|Weight||57 kg (154 lbs)|
|Figure Measurements||30-28-34Bra Size – 30 Inches|
Waist Size – 28 Inches
Hip Size – 34 Inches
Body Shape – Hourglass
Dress Size- 4 (US)
Shoe Size- 8 (US)
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||4 August 1979|
|Age (as in 2017)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Makrana, Rajasthan, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Makrana, Rajasthan, India|
|College||Roshan Taneja School of Acting, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film Debut: Prem Aggan (1998)|
TV Debut: Yeh Meri Life Hai (2003)
|Family||Father– Sikander Ali Gesawat|
Brothers– Khalid SikanderRizwan Sikander (Actor)
Sister– Salma Sikander
|Controversy||Before making a comeback with her short film, Sexoholic. She opened up about her fight with depression with utmost candor in an interview to a leading daily. |
She first realized her bipolar disorder when her ex-boyfriend Alexx O’Neill drew her attention to it. She narrated, “Alexx, who has a degree in Psychology, suspected that I had bipolar disorder and advised me to consult a doctor. But at that time, I didn’t want to get cured; I just wanted to give up. Though my life was going great, I was bored of it; nothing would impress or excite me. I even tried to commit suicide one night. I kissed my mother goodnight and told her not to wake me up. After that, I swallowed several sleeping pills in one go. Just before slipping away, I texted my brother my bank account details, which made him panic. He immediately called my mother to check on me and I was rushed to the hospital three hours later.”
Shama further said, “I was angry with my family for saving me. I wanted to go and return as I wanted to go and return as a new person. I didn’t see death as the end; rather, it was the beginning of a new life. I didn’t know that a rebirth was possible in the same life. But slowly, my soul awakened and I realized that it was a spiritual calling.”
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Colour||Black, Red, White|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
This is the latest Information Shama Sikander Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Family, Biography & More.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shama Sikander Wiki
- Does Shama Sikander smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shama Sikander drink alcohol?: Yes
- Shama Sikander is an Indian TV/film actress who is known for her lead role in the TV serial Yeh Meri Life Hai (2003).
- She was born in Makrana, Rajasthan. In her early life in Makrana, she attended as many as nine schools.
- It was also heard that she had undergone some sort of plastic surgery.
- She also managed to gain significant recognition on television as the title character ‘Pooja Mehta’ in the popular Sony TV drama Ye Meri Life Hai (2003).
- Following her success in B-town, she launched her women’s wear fashion label Saisha in the upscale Mumbai suburb of Bandra West.
- She was absent from the small screen for a very long time, before making a comeback with her short film, Sexoholic in 2016, she agreed in an interview that she was suffering from depression/bipolar disorder and even tried to commit suicide.
- In 2017, she featured in a Vikram Bhatt‘s web series Maya which is an Indian version of Hollywood sex-based movie “Fifty Shades of Grey”.
- When she was 10, her family moved to Mumbai, Maharashtra, she has also mentioned in interviews that her early years in Mumbai were extremely difficult, even at times “there was no food in the house to feed the family.”
- She enrolled in the Roshan Taneja School of Acting in Mumbai, just after completing her 10th grade.
- While working for establishing herself, she traveled hours, daily from the outskirts of the city (Mumbai) to attend the auditions.
- She began her Bollywood career at the age of 16, with the movie Prem Aggan (1998) and a year later she appeared in the Amir Khan starer Mann (1999) in a cameo as Kamini.
- She later founded her production company Chocolate Box Films Pvt. Ltd., in 2012, which has yet to announce its first production.
- In 2012, she took the role of the main antagonist, Bhyankar Pari, in the young-adult fantasy program Baal Veer starting in September 2012. She quit the show in 2014.
Thanks for reading Shama Sikander Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Family, Biography & More.