Kavi Kumar Azad (Dr. Hathi) Wiki, Weight, Age, Wife, Death Cause, Family, Biography & More. Kavi Kumar Azad was a 37-years-old (born on 12 May 1981) actor & comedian from Sasaram, Bihar, India. Though he started acting with small roles in Bollywood films, his luck shined when he got the role of Dr. Hathi in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, and the rest is history. Kavi Kumar Azad (Dr. Hathi) Wiki.
Since his childhood, he had weight issues and before coming to Mumbai from Bihar, he used to weigh around 215 kg. With the passage of him, he worked on lowering his weight and lost around 80 kg in the last few years of his life after having a miraculous weight loss surgery. In the latter part of his life, he weighed around 140 kg and had a height of around 5′ 4.”
Dr. hati was a married man. The name of Kabi Kumar Azad’s wife is ‘Neha Devi’.he is also blessed with two children. He belongs to Brahmins caste & Hindu religion.
On 9 July 2018, in spite of having health issues, Kavi Kumar Azad was supposed to attend a meeting with the cast and producer of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. But, destiny had some other plans as he suffered a suffering a massive heart attack on the same day, after which he was rushed to Mumbai’s Wockhardt Hospital, where he took his last breath. Kavi Kumar Azad (Dr. Hathi) Wiki
Kavi Kumar Azad (Dr. Hathi) Wiki, Weight, Age, Wife, Death Cause, Family, Biography & More
|Kavi Kumar Azad (Dr. Hathi) Wiki|
|Real Name/Full Name||Kavi Kumar Azad|
|Nickname(s)||Hathi da, Hathi Bhai|
|Famous Role||Dr. Hansraj Hathi (Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 140 kg
in pounds– 308 lbs
|Date of Birth||12 May 1981|
|Age (as in 2018)||37 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Sasaram, Bihar, India|
|Debut||Film: Mela (2000)|
|Hobbies||Eating, Watching Cricket Matches|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Vir Das|
|Favorite Actress||Parul Yadav|
|Assets/Properties||Two Food Outlets in Mumbai|
|Death||9 July 2018,|
This is the latest Information about Kavi Kumar Azad (Dr. Hathi) Wiki, Weight, Age, Wife, Death Cause, Family, Biography & More.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kavi Kumar Azad
- Does Kavi Kumar Azad smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kavi Kumar Azad drink alcohol?: Not Known
- In his free time, he used to write poems.
- He used to spend nights on footpaths when he came to Mumbai.
- He also appeared in a supporting role in the movie Fun2shh in 2003
- He was the owner of a few food outlets in Mumbai, where he used to meet his fans.
- Vir Das was his favorite actors, and Parul Yadav was his favorite actresses.
- He was a cricket fanatic and loved watching Indian cricket team, and Mumbai Indians in action. Kavi Kumar Azad (Dr. Hathi) Wiki.
- Kavi Kumar Azad was a comedic actor who started his acting journey with the Aamir Khan starring “Mela” in 2000.
- Kavi Kumar was passionate about acting since his childhood but his parents did not allow him to adapt acting as a profession. Thus he ran away from home to Mumbai to become an actor.
- He started his Television acting career with the role of Jaanbaaz Jadugar in Best of Luck Nikki, an India sitcom in 2008.
- His one-liner Sahi Baat Hai in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is very popular among the audience.
- Just a few days before his death, he, along with the team Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah had celebrated the completion of 2500 episodes.
Thanks for reading Kavi Kumar Azad (Dr. Hathi) Wiki, Weight, Age, Wife, Death Cause, Family, Biography & More.