Girija Vaidyanathan is the Chief Secretary of Tamil Nadu Government. She was born and brought up in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu. She is the daughter of S Venkitaramanan, who was the Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) from 1990 to 1992. She is taken the position in place of the P. Rama Mohana Rao. She joined the IAS (Indian Administration Service) in 1981. Read Also Girija Vaidyanathan Wiki, Career, Age, Family, Husband, Images, Biography.
Girija Vaidyanathan was highly educated and has always been a bright student throughout her career. After completing B. Sc. Honors in Physics, she did Ph.D. in health economics from IIT- Madras. Her father Venkitaramanan suggested her to go for Civil Services. Girija joined the civil services in the year 1981 and cracked UPSC Civil Services with good rank. She got IAS with her home state as a cadre and has worked as the sub-collector in the year 1983. Ever since becoming an IAS, she has always been quite popular in Tamil Nadu and adjoining states because of her good work.
Girija Vaidyanathan worked in various departments such as administration, education, finance, power, environment, program implementation, and land development, urban development, industries, and many other departments in her 34 years of career. Mr. Rao removed from the position because Rs. 30 lakh cash and 5Kg gold seized from his house. This raised the question on the political party and opposition demanded the action. Check Girija Vaidyanathan Wikipedia, family, IAS, husband and profile here.
Girija Vaidyanathan was the Mission Director of the State Health Society when Tamil Nadu won the award for the best performance among the non-empowered action group States. She was the principal secretary of the Health and Family Welfare Department in the Government of Tamil Nadu, and also served as Mission Director ofNational Rural Health Mission (NHRM). Lets Read Raftaar, Karan Kundra, Aishwarya Sakhuja & Girija Vaidyanathan Wiki.
Girija Vaidyanathan Wiki, Career, Age, Family, Husband, Images, Biography
|Girija Vaidyanathan Wiki And Biography|
|Real Name||Girija Vaidyanathan|
|Profession||IAS Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Date of Birth||Yet to be Updated|
|Age||Yet to be Updated|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be Updated|
|Father Name||S. Venkitaraman|
|Mother Name||Yet to be Updated|
|Educational Qualification||B. Sc. Physics and Ph. D Health Economics|
|School||Yet to be Updated|
|College||Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Husband Name||Yet to be Updated|
|Current City||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
This is the latest information about Girija Vaidyanathan Wiki, Career, Age, Family, Husband, Images, Biography.
Girija has always been quite popular in Tamil Nadu and adjoining states because of her stupendous service records. However, it is quite unfortunate that there is no personal information about her is available in the public forum. In fact, we couldn’t find any mention of her husband and her children anywhere.
Some Facts About Girija Vaidyanathan
- A Ph.D. holder from Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, Girija Vaidyanathan is 1981 clump IAS officer. She began her profession as a Sub-Collector in 1983 and is as of now the Commissioner of Land Administration.
- Despite the fact that she has been nearer to DMK, as opposed to AIADMK, she was the mind behind general wellbeing and training ventures during Jayalalithaa’s first administration.
- Her dad S Venkitaramanan was the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) representative from 1990 to 1992.
- She was the Mission Director of the State Health Society when Tamil Nadu won the honor for the best execution among the non-enabled activity amass States.
- She was the primary secretary of the Health and Family Welfare Department in the Government of Tamil Nadu, Mission Director of National Rural Health Mission (NHRM) and has additionally worked in wellbeing, instruction, agribusiness, transportation and state arranging offices over her 34-year long profession.