TopIndustries has been selling pallet inverters for 40 years and is a leading manufacturer across the globe. It has sold inline pallet turner systems to multiple different sectors.
Benefits of pallet inverter investment
Reduces labor cost
The units do the laborious, tough task with speed and accuracy. It means less need for manpower and time. Employees within the facility are well-trained to skillfully handle the pallet inverters.
Prevents product damages
Forklifts can damage the pallets or the goods when care is not used while handling. Poor handling damages pallets during transit or forklifting from point A and transferring to point B. Pallet changers move the pallets and stack them efficiently at a higher level.
Pallet inverters are a valuable investment for distribution centers, manufacturing plants, cold storage, warehouses, chemical industries, food & beverage facilities, etc. It helps to save money by reducing product damage, avoiding workplace injuries, and streamlining labor costs. With a high-quality pallet inverter solution, the business becomes efficient and gets well-substantiated ROI.
Pallet inverters are designed to handle different pallet-type switches. You don’t need to invest in different equipment for handling boxes or containers or fragile items. It works with speed and finesses to your handling and shipping operations.
Pallet flippers act as load straighteners by tilting or stacking the loads safely. It helps to enhance speed, safety, and overall productivity across the warehousing, distribution, manufacturing, storing, pallet feeding, and shipping process.
Tips to maximize pallet inverter use
After investing in a pallet inverter solution use suitable pallets and maximize productivity.
- If you use rental pallets then a pallet inverter can help to quickly replace and lower the renting costs.
- Pallet inverters not just invert but helps to move, store as well as stack pallets at a great height without any fuss or damage to the goods.
- Rather than rotating one pallet, the unit can tilt multiple pallets at once.
- Pallet inverters clear damaged loads stack at the warehouse otherwise they can pile up until an employee restacks them manually.
For incoming goods match the perfect pallet materials
- Aluminum or plastic pallets are great for hygiene-sensitive facilities.
- Styled or special-size pallets are suitable for your sector.
- In-house racking pallets.
- If you prefer choose cheap pallets for long-term storage.
For outgoing goods swap from in-house pallets to other alternatives
- One-trip pallets [a solution where customers will possibly not return pallets].
- Wood pallets where aluminum or plastic was employed during production. Wood is cheaper than aluminum and plastic pallets, so they switch while shipping.
- Customer-owned pallets.
- Slim pallets or slip sheets to save pallet costs and cubage weight.
- Freezer spacers or sling bags.
- Pool pallets, if customer needs.
The reasons to tilt or invert a pallet differ. The main reason is to replace incorrectly stacked or damaged pallets. It is a laborious task to do this manually but with pallet tilters, the task is completed without the need to unload and reload on a new pallet. Watch TopIndustries videos on YouTube and follow on Twitter.