Anusha Mani is a Bollywood singer. She was born 29 March 1985 Mumbai, India. Anusha Mani Wiki famous for Bollywood playback singer. She is very famous singer. Some of her song is trended at the top of the charts. Read More Anusha Mani Wiki, Height, Age, Family, Affairs,Husband, Biography.
Anusha Mani age is 33 Years as 2018. Her father name is Bharati Mani and Mother name is Jamuna. She has a brother named Hariharan Mani. Anusha Mani is Married (19 March 2014). Anusha Mani Husband name is Hariharan Mani. Her Zodiac sign is Aries. Let’s Read Siddharth Nigam, Urvashi Rautela, Avneet Kaur & Anusha Mani Wiki.
Anusha Mani Height 5 ft 5 in (165 cm) and Her Weight 57 Kg (126 Pounds). Her Body Measurements 34-30-35 Inches. Anusha Mani Waist 30 Inches and Hip 35 Inches. Her Feet Size 8 (US) and Dress Size 4 (US). Anusha Mani has Black Color Hair and Brown Color Eye.
Anusha Mani started her career participating in Gujarati plays. Anusha Mani debut in the film industry with the song named Dhoka (2007) in the film ‘Johnny Gaddaar’. She has also lent her voice in some big Bollywood films like Johnny Gaddaar, Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic, Chennai Express, Shaandaar and many more. She sang the song ‘Gulaabo’ in 2015 for the movie Shandaar which became very popular. In 2017 she also released her first non-film single titled, ‘Savera.’ Anusha Mani also participated in the MTV show, Angles of Rock. In 2018, she became a mentor in the &TV’s singing Reality Show, Love Me India.
Anusha Mani Wiki, Height, Age, Family, Affairs, Husband, Biography
This is the latest information about Anusha Mani Wiki, Height, Age, Family, Affairs, Husband, Biography.
Some Facts About Anusha Mani Wiki
- Does Anusha Mani smoke?: Not Known
- Does Anusha Mani drink alcohol?: Yes
- She has a dog named Buddy.
- She has a sweet tooth and loves Indian desserts. In an interview, she revealed that she drools over chocolates and ice creams.
- She used to sing in Gujarati plays. She also met Amit Trivedi during her stint in Gujarati plays. They collaborated for an album but the album was never released.
- In 2007, under the guidance of Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, she sang her first Bollywood song, Dhoka from the movie Johnny Gaddaar.
- She hails from a musical family. All the members in her family are trained singers. She also started learning music at a very young age.
- She learned Carnatic music from Smt Meera Nathan.
- She has lent her voice in some major movies like Johnny Gaddaar, Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic, Dev.D., Aisha, Game, Chennai Express, Shaandaar and many more.
- On 19 March 2014, she married Sangeet Haldipur and shared the post below on her social media handle.
- In 2015, she sang the song ‘Gulaabo’ in the movie Shandaar which became very popular.
- On 6 October 2017, she released her first non-film single titled, ‘Savera.’
- In 2018, she was a mentor of the South Zone in the &TV’s show, Love Me India Kids.