Aamir Khan Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wife, Children, Biography & More. Aamir Khan is an Indian Film Actor, Film Producer, Singer & Film Director. He was born on 14 March 1965 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His Real Name Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan and nickname Mr. Perfectionist, The Choco Boy.
Aamir Khan was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on March 1965. His Father Late Tahir Hussain, worked as Film Producer and his Mother Zeenat Hussain. He has a younger brother named Faisal Khan and two younger sisters Farhat Khan & Nikkhat Khan. Aamir Khan is Muslim by Religion and His Nationality Indian & Star Sign Pisces. Aamir Khan did his schooling from J.B. Petit School, Mumbai, St. Anne’s High School, Bandra, Mumbai & Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai.
Aamir Khan Age 53 Years Old, His Height 5ft 6in/ 167 cm and Weight 70 Kg/ 154 lbs. His Chest 40 Inches, Waist 30 Inches, and Biceps 14 Inches. Aamir Khan has Black Color Hair and Brown Color Eye. Let’s Read Biography.
Aamir Khan was married to Reena Dutta in 1986 and divorced in 2002, they blessed with a son Named Junaid Khan & a Daughter Ira Khan. Then Aamir Khan Married to Kiran Rao on 28 December 2005, the couple has a son named Azad Rao Khan.
Aamir Khan works in Bollywood Film Industry and established himself as a one of the leading & commercial successful Actor. Aamir Khan Net Worth US$300 million and His Salary 60 Crore Rupees Per Film.
He has been received Several Awards including Four National Film Awards, Eight Filmfare Awards. Aamir Khan also awarded by the Government of India with the Padma Shri in 2003 and the Padma Bhushan in 2010.
Aamir Khan was made her on-screen debut in Hindi Movie Yaadon Ki Baarat in 1973 as a child artist and his lead role Film Holi in 1984. Aamir Khan worked Many commercial successful highest-grossing movies such as Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988), Raakh (1989), Dil (1990), Raja Hindustani (1996), Sarfarosh (1999), Earth (1998), Fanaa, Rang De Basanti, Ghajini (2008), 3 Idiots (2009), PK (2014) and Dangal (2016).
Aamir Khan Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wife, Children, Biography & More
|Aamir Khan Wiki|
|Real Name||Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan|
|Nickname||Mr. Perfectionist, The Choco Boy|
|Age(as in 2018)||53 Years|
|Date of Birth||14 March 1965|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Height, Weight & Body Measurements|
|Height in Centimeters||168 cm|
|Height in meters||1.68 m|
|Height in Inches||5’ 6”|
|Weight in Kilograms||70 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||154 lbs|
|Body Measurements||40-30-14 Inches|
|Chest Size||40 Inches|
|Waist Size||30 Inches|
|Biceps Size||14 Inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School(s)||J.B. Petit School, Mumbai (pre-primary education)|
St. Anne’s High School, Bandra, Mumbai (till the eighth grade)
Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai (ninth and tenth grade)
|College/University||Narsee Monjee College (Twelfth grade)|
|Educational Qualification||12th Standard|
|Debut||As a child actor: Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973)|
As a lead actor: Holi (1984)
Producer: Lagaan (2001)
TV: Satyamev Jayate (2014)
|Ethnicity||Mixed (mainly Pathan)|
|Food Habit||Vegetarian (At the age of 50, he decided to quit non-vegetarian)|
|Address||2, Hill View Apartments, Opposite Mehboob Studio, Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Listening Old Music, Watching Movies, Playing Chess, Tennis, and Cricket|
1989: Best Male Debut for Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak
1997: Best Actor for Raja Hindustani
2002: Best Actor for Lagaan
2007: Best Actor (Critics) for Rang De Basanti
2008: Best Director for Taare Zameen Par
2017: Best Actor for Dangal
BIG Star Entertainment Awards
Note: Along with these, he has many other awards, honors, and achievements to his name.
|Controversies||• Aamir Khan faced public insult when his brother Faisal Khan blamed him for captivating him in the house and vigorously giving him pills saying that he is mentally ill. The stuff even reached the court, and his guardianship was given to his father. However, his father gave the liability back to Aamir.|
• Aamir had previously called Shah Rukh Khan a dog while declaring that he had named his dog after him. He afterward said that Shah Rukh is the dog of the concierge of his house. Later he apologized to Shah Rukh and his family by visiting Shah Rukh’s home.
• In December 2015, he made a public statement that he thinks Indians are getting intolerant which was criticised by most people.
• During the shoot of Ghulam, Aamir attracted a controversy when famous writer Jessica Hines claimed that Aamir was the father of her son Jaan. It was featured in Stardust magazine that Aamir was madly in love with her and they were in a live-in relationship. When Jessica got pregnant, things got changed and Aamir forced him to abort the child, but she ignored his decision and gave birth to a baby boy to which Aamir never agreed. However, Jessica has also never publicly accepted it but also has never denied it.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date(s)||First Wife: 18 April, 1986|
Second Wife: 28 December 2005
|Wives/Spouse(s)||First Wife: Reena Dutta (m.1986 – div.2002)|
Second Wife: Kiran Rao (m.2005 – present)
|Children||Sons– Junaid Khan (from First Wife), Azad Rao Khan (from Second Wife)|
Daughter– Ira Khan (from First Wife)
|Parents||Father– Late Tahir Hussain (film producer)|
Mother– Zeenat Hussain
|Brother– Faisal Khan (younger)|
Sisters– Farhat Khan and Nikhat Khan (both younger)
Salman Khan, Sachin Tendulkar
|Favorite Food(s)||Indian and Mughlai dishes, Dal and rice|
|Favorite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar, Daniel Day-Lewis, Leonardo DiCaprio, Govinda|
|Favorite Actresses||Waheeda Rehman, Geeta Bali, Madhubala, Sridevi|
|Favorite Restaurant(s)||Frangipani at the Trident (Mumbai), India Jones (Mumbai)|
|Favorite Fruit(s)||Banana, Apple|
|Favorite Tennis Player||Roger Federer|
|Favorite Destination(s)||Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani|
|Favorite Cricketer(s)||Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly|
|Favorite Writer||Lav Nikolayevich Tolstoy|
|Favorite Game||Settlers Of Catan|
|Favorite Song||Oh Re Taal Mile from the film Anokhi Raat (1968)|
|Favorite Sport(s)||Tennis, Cricket|
|Cars Collection||Mercedes Benz S600, Bentley Continental,|
Rolls Royce Ghost Phantom,
Land Rover Range Rover SUV, BMW 6 series
|Salary (approx.)||₹60 crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||($300 Million)|
This is the latest information about Aamir Khan Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wife, Children, Biography & More.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aamir Khan wiki
- Does Aamir Khan smoke?: Yes
- Does Aamir Khan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Aamir comes from film industry background as his father was a film producer and his uncle was also a film-maker.
- He was crazy about balloons and kites in his childhood.
- At the age of 8, he made a headstart of his career as a child actor in the film Yaadon Ki Baaraat, which is considered the first Bollywood masala film. Aamir Khan Wiki.
- The same year, he played the younger role of Mahendra Sandhu in his father’s production Madhosh.
- He is also an amazing videographer; as he has shot the wedding ceremony of Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna in 2001.
- Aamir’s fans are not only limited to India, but they are amassed all over the globe. International superstar Jackie Chan is a big fan of his work.
- In 2018, he was starred in Vijay Krishna Acharya’s film- Thugs of Hindostan based on a fictional novel titled Confessions of a Thug. Aamir Khan Wiki.
- Aamir usually explains the meaning of his favorite song “Oh Re Taal Mile” from the film “Anokhi Raat” to every other person he talks with.
- Since his childhood, he was interested in playing lawn tennis and also represented his school in several state-level championships. He was also the state Tennis winner for Maharashtra.
- At 16, he worked as an Assistant Director with his friend Aditya Bhattacharya (Filmmaker Basu Bhattacharya’s son) in his silent experimental film titled Paranoia. Aamir Khan Wiki.
- For the promotion of his film- Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, he, along with his cousin and co-star Raj Zutshi, went on roads to stick the posters of the movie on the buses and auto-rickshaws in Bombay.
- In 1990, he was featured in Indra Kumar’s film- Dil, which was his first major hit after four flops in a row.
- While filming the stunt for the movie- Ghulam, which showcased Aamir running on rail tracks towards an oncoming train, he just missed the train by 1.3 seconds as he jumped off the track. Moreover, this scene was also awarded the Best Scene Award at the 44th Filmfare Awards, but he refused to accept it.
- Finally, in 1996, he came up with a blockbuster- Raja Hindustani, which received great laurels from the audience. His kiss with Karisma in the movie is considered as one of the longest kisses in a Bollywood film. Aamir Khan Wiki.
- He consumed one liter of vodka before the shoot of the song “Tere Ishq Mein Naachenge” to deliver his drunk character more efficiently.
- To get into the character of Bhuvan in his movie Lagaan, he got his ears pierced so that he could wear earrings in real. Moreover, his phenomenal performance in Lagaan took the movie to the Oscars.
- When Farah Khan approached him to make a special appearance in Om Shanti Om song, he declined by saying that he is busy in shooting and cannot make up time for it.
- In his blockbuster hit- PK, his character was shown fond of paan, and he ate approximately over 10000 pans during the filming of the entire movie.
- Aamir was the first choice for movies Darr, Swades, Saajan, and Hum Aapke Hain Koun, which later went to Shah Rukh Khan, Sanjay Dutt, and Salman Khan and turned out to be blockbusters.
- When he was invited on the display of his wax imitation at Madame Tussauds, he declined to attend the same.
- Aamir doesn’t believe in showbiz and maintains uniformity in his birthday celebration. Each year, he cuts his cake and then relishes a dinner with his family. Moreover, he takes a resolution every year on his birthday to quit smoking but ends up breaking it.
- Aamir was offered the role that Sharman Joshi played in 3 Idiots by Raju Hirani. However, he showed his interest in character- Rancho and charmed the audience later with his incredible acting. Aamir Khan Wiki.
- While filming for a drunk scene in 3 Idiots, Aamir suggested actually to get drunk, and they all did, which resulted in numerous retakes till the stock of camera got over. Here’s a glimpse of the making of that scene:
- In an interview, Aamir disclosed that Abhijaat Joshi is working on the sequel of 3 Idiots, which might hit the theatres around 2020.
- In 2012, he came up with an Indian television talk show- Satyamev Jayate, which was aired simultaneously on Star Plus, STAR World, and Doordarshan and completed three seasons in eight languages.
- He was featured in the Time Magazine’s list- “100 Most Influential People in The World” in 2013.
- Her wife Kiran revealed on Koffee With Karan that Aamir hates taking a shower and has an eating disorder.
- Aamir’s movie Dangal charmed the audience with his exclusive acting skills and became the first Indian movie to gross over ₹2000 crores worldwide and also the highest grossing film in China in the year 2017.
- For his movie Dangal, he was first asked to gain 28kgs of weight and then lost 25 kg in the time duration of 5-6 months to play younger Mahavir Singh Phogat, and he was personally trained by Rahul Bhatt.
- It was also revealed by Dangal’s director, Nitesh Tiwari that Aamir used to abuse a lot during his workout sessions in the gym.
- Besides acting, he has also been an official ambassador of UNICEF.
- He has a son with his second wife, Kiran Rao through surrogacy and he also became a spokesperson for Invitro Fertilisation after this.
- Aamir has been avoiding media reporting and going to award ceremonies since 1990; when he was nominated for Best Actor award for his movie Dil, but the award went to Sunny Deol for Ghayal.
- Aamir loves solving Rubik’s cube and is also an expert at it. Here’s a video where he has solved the cube in just 36 seconds while discussing his next movie:
- His great grand uncle Abul Kalam Azad was a popular Indian freedom fighter as he led the Khilafat Movement and was an ardent supporter of Mahatma Gandhi. He has named his younger son Azad Rao Khan in the memory of his great grand uncle.
- His father’s film productions were a flop in a majority, which led to poor financial conditions. He told that at that time, there were around 30 calls a day from lenders calling for money and he was always at risk of being expelled from school for not paying fees.
Thanks for reading Aamir Khan Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wife, Children, Biography & More.