Just as we must take care of our hygiene, the bathroom also needs care. After a long day at work, we feel like a bath to relax, but it’s best not to forget that you should clean the shower tray after this ritual and for any repair you can look for a company near me that specializes in the field. Here are some tips that you should follow to keep this space clean.
- The best way to take care of your shower base (shower) is to keep it dry and clean, just at the end of the bath, pass clean water and dry it with a soft cloth
- If you have a curtain as a partition, clean it with a cleaning spray once a week
- Let the curtain dry thoroughly to avoid mold, as it can be dangerous to your health
- If you are using a fabric curtain, wash it frequently
- It is better to buy two curtains because if you have a spare, you won’t have to replace all the bathroom decor if it goes wrong
- The shower cubicles and partitions are elements of high functionality in an existing bathroom. However, its appearance degrades due to the lack of maintenance and poor cleaning.
Maintenance And Cleaning Of Shower Trays
Here are some maintenance and cleaning suggestions to extend the beauty of your shower cubicle or partition.
The shower cubicles are to undergo maintenance whenever you notice any of these anomalies:
- The doors are opening or closing with difficulty
- Broken door guide or with excessive flexibility
- The partition stops are broken or damaged
- The whole partition together to swing in excess
- Door handle contact with lateral fixation
- After installing the shower cabin, it can only be used 24 hours after assembly; this period is necessary to dry the silicone used to seal the partition’s connection to the wall.
To maintain the beauty of your shower cubicle, you must always keep it clean and dry and for any leak detection or breakage look for a leak detection service to handle it, following the instructions:
- Do not use abrasive products (sandpaper, steel wool, etc.)
- Do not use acidic products
- Do not use knives or sharp objects to remove the labels
- Use only water, soap, or neutral detergent when cleaning the cabin
- If water droplets remain after bathing, they can eventually cause lime stains; you must remove them, keeping the shower cubicle clean and dry.